Asbury PR Agency and Bridge Strategic Communications Form Strategic Alliance to Offer PR and Marketing Service to Diverse Clients lunedý, 15 Settembre 2014 - 08:14 PM - 1 Anno, 7 Months ago - 29 Letture - top stories - Z -CreativeCow (Beverly Hills, California--September 15, 2014) Two of the entertainment industry’s most experienced and respected public relations practitioners, Stu Zakim, founder of New York City-based Bridge Strategic Communications, and Dan Harary, founder of Beverly Hills, CA-based Asbury PR Agency, have formed a strategic alliance. The two agency owners have joined forces to offer media and entertainment industry clients, across all sectors, full-service public relations, promotional, social media, and marketing services, on a national basis. Left, Dan Harary; Right, Stu Zakim
Accusys ExaSAN & WD® Team Up To Deliver Solid Media Storage Solution mercoledý, 17 Settembre 2014 - 08:18 PM - 1 Anno, 7 Months ago - 29 Letture - top stories - Z -CreativeCow WD datacenter-class hard disk drive WD Re™ recommended by Accusys for its ExaSAN RAID Storage System to be demonstrated at IBC Show 2014 (Booth #Hall 6. C10.) (Amsterdam, IBC 2014--September 17, 2014) Accusys Storage Ltd., a pioneer provider of PCIe RAID products, with WD®, a Western Digital® company, and world leader in storage solutions, , announced that Accusys will make available the ExaSAN 16-bay PCIe 3.0 rackmount storage system (Model A16S3-PS) with WD storage as a customer selected option.
Phosphene Partners with Cinemax to Create Visual Effects for Director Steven Soderbergh’s “The Knick” Starring Clive Owen martedý, 23 Settembre 2014 - 09:30 PM - 1 Anno, 7 Months ago - 29 Letture - top stories - Z -CreativeCow (New York, New York--September 23, 2014) For the critically acclaimed Cinemax series, “The Knick,” helmed by Academy Award-winning and Emmy-winning director Steven Soderbergh (“Traffic,” “Side Effects,” HBO's "Behind the Candelabra") and starring Academy Award and Emmy-nominated actor Clive Owen (“Closer,” “Children of Men,” HBO's "Hemingway & Gellhorn"), Phosphene, the lead VFX house, created effects that ranged from complex character augmentation to detailed period set extensions, medical enhancements and period anachronisms. Cinemax, owned and operated by HBO, has recently committed to a second season for the period drama, set in downtown New York in 1900, and centers on Knickerbocker Hospital and the groundbreaking surgeons, nurses and staff, who push the boundaries of medicine in a time of astonishingly high mortality rates and zero antibiotics. The original drama series premiered exclusively on Cinemax in August.
Hub Network becoming Discovery Family Channel giovedý, 25 Settembre 2014 - 08:44 AM - 1 Anno, 7 Months ago - 29 Letture - top stories - Topix Media The Hub Network will become Discovery Family Channel next month and will include more family-oriented programs in the evenings while maintaining its children's content during the day. Discovery Communications Inc. will have a 60 percent ownership interest in the joint venture, with Hasbro Inc. holding the remaining 40 percent.
ATM fees keep climbing, survey says lunedý, 29 Settembre 2014 - 02:46 PM - 1 Anno, 7 Months ago - 29 Letture - top stories - C-Media The penalty for using an ATM that is not affiliated with your bank rose 5 percent over the past year. The average fee for using an out-of-network ATM climbed to a new high of $4.35 per transaction, according to a survey released Monday by Bankrate.com.
Susan Davenport Austin Joins Brock Capital Group as Senior Managing Director lunedý, 06 Ottobre 2014 - 03:00 PM - 1 Anno, 6 Months ago - 29 Letture - top stories - 10-Broadcast - Newsroom (2014-10-06) NEW YORK, NY—(Marketwired - October 06, 2014) - Brock Capital Group LLC is pleased to announce that Susan Davenport Austin has joined the firm as a senior managing director focusing on strategic and corporate advisory services.??Ms. Austin continues to serve as Vice Chairman of Sheridan Broadcasting Corporation and brings a wealth of experience as a seasoned board member, senior broadca.....
Digital Tv MonitoR di Callerio - Milano - Italy. All rights reserved. ::: IVA/VAT IT-09012230968 ::: tel.+39-02-462.526 - Testata giornalistica "MonitoR magazine" - Reg. Trib. Milano n.94/2015 direttore responsabile Enrico Callerio Condizioni d'uso / Privacy ::: Ospitato nei servers di NTT/Verio (Dulles, Virginia, USA) ::: Credits / News Syndication